|Introducing Office for iPad.|
|Tech Help LA – News|
How to start System Restore by using the Command prompt
Note You must be logged on to Windows with a user account that is a computer administrator to complete these steps.
If a new program has made your computer behave unpredictably, and uninstalling the new program did not help, you can try the Windows XP System Restore tool.
Important If you have not previously set a restore point in System Restore, you cannot restore your computer to a previous state. If you are not sure, or if you have not previously set a restore point, contact Support.
To start System Restore using the Command prompt, follow these steps:
- Restart your computer, and then press and hold F8 during the initial startup to start your computer in safe mode with a Command prompt.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Safe mode with a Command prompt option.
- If you are prompted to select an operating system, use the arrow keys to select the appropriate operating system for your computer, and then press ENTER.
- Log on as an administrator or with an account that has administrator credentials.
- At the command prompt, type %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe, and then press ENTER.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to restore your computer to a functional state.
Make It Work Shuts Down | Tech Help LA – Saves The Day!!!
Tech Help LA got wind of a large tech support company that recently went out of business leaving their customers in a complete disarray. Many customers had pending contracts and they were left with no where to turn. Our CEO Ron Patterson and our CTO Leibert Brooks were former employees of the company that failed shortly after their leaving. After hearing the bad news, Patterson and Brooks have decided to reach out to those customers to see if we can help. If you are an Ex-Make It Work customer, feel free to contact us for a FREE phone consultation. We can discuss your current technical support needs taking into consideration your financial loss and extend a generous service discount to get your problems solved. We pride ourselves in our remote support allowing us to fix problems online by connecting remotely to the computers that are connected to the Internet making the process of helping our customers more convenient and effective. Lastly, our hearts go out to the techs who have lost their jobs due to the fail of the business. If you are an Ex-Make It Work technician, we invite you to reach out to us to see if we can help in your transition. Help spread the word as Tech Help LA saves the day.
Quick Tech Help LA Tip:
Customers that have pending contracts with Make It Work should contact their credit card or financial institution to attempt to reverse charges. We have been informed that many customers have been successful in reversing charges and their banking institutions are planning to settle the matter with Make It Work directly.