INDOOR SURVEILLANCE IS NOW EASIER THAN EVER AND VERY INEXPENSIVE ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD WIFI CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET TO KEEP AN EYE ON THINGS AT YOUR OFFICE AND OR AT YOUR HOME USING YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET CONTACT US FOR INSTALLATION SETUP AND TRAINING HD CAMERAS START AS LOW AS $30 PER CAMERA AND 1 HOUR INSTALL.
THIS WEEK ONLY GET OUR LOWEST PROACTIVE SUPPORT RATES FOR STANDARD SUPPORT THAT NEVER EXPIRES MARKED OFF WHEN USED AS LOW AS $70/HOUR FOR HOME USERS AND $85/HOUR FOR BUSINESS USERS IN LOS ANGELES AND NEARBY AREAS. ALL PREPAID TIME BLOCKS INCLUDE EXPERT ONSITE, REMOTE, AND FREE EMAIL TECH SUPPORT.
SALE ENDS MONDAY 11/27/17
IF YOU USE GMAIL YOU SHOULD SURELY HAVE A CHROMEBOOK AN INEXPENSIVE COMPUTER THAT ALLOWS USERS ACCESS TO THE INTERNET EMAIL FILES PHOTOS MUSIC TV SHOWS MOVIES GAMES AND MORE FOR LESS THAN $200 NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED TO CREATE AND EDIT DOCUMENTS AND SPREADSHEETS USING GOOGLE DOCS OR MICROSOFT 365 SECURELY OVER THE INTERNET CONTACT US WE PROVIDE EASY SETUP HELP AND TRAINING ON USING GOOGLE SERVICES AND DEVICES OR EVEN DO IT YOURSELF TURN ONE ON SIGN INTO YOU GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND GO.
USE AMAZON’S ECHO FAMILY DEVICES TO MAKE YOUR HOME EXPERIENCE FUN BY USING YOUR VOICE TO PLAY MUSIC IN MULTIPLE ROOMS TURN ON AND OFF SMART POWER PLUGS CONNECTED TO STANDARD DEVICES GET SPORTS SCORES REAL-TIME NEWS ARM ALARM SYSTEM ADJUST CENTRAL AIR ROOM TEMPERATURES SET WAKE AND APPOINTMENT ALARMS INTERCOM BETWEEN ECHO DEVICES AND FROM MOBILE ACCESS RADIO STATIONS AND EVEN READ THE BIBLE ALOUD AND MUCH MORE.
IF YOU’RE NOT YET USING OPENDNS WEB FILTERING TAKE IT FROM TECH HELP LA OPENDNS CHOSEN BY FORTUNE 100 COMPANIES AND MORE THAN 40,000 SCHOOLS PROVIDES THE MOST EFFICIENT YET POWERFUL WEB FILTERING AVAILABLE CLOUD-BASED SERVICE TAKES JUST MINUTES TO SET UP AND GIVES YOU 55 CATEGORIES OF WEB CONTENT ALL OF WHICH ARE CONSTANTLY UPDATED ON TOP OF WEB FILTERING OPENDNS PROVIDES ANTI-PHISHING AND MALWARE SITE PROTECTION AND WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR NETWORK FASTER AND MORE RELIABLE AND GIVE YOU TOOLS TO EASILY SEE WHICH WEB SITES ARE MOST VISITED ON YOUR NETWORK. IF YOU SEE PROBLEM WEB SITES IN YOUR NETWORK STATS, YOU CAN EASILY BLOCK THEM.
TRACK DEVICES ON YOUR NETWORK AND WIFI WITH WHO’S ON MY WIFI FOR AN EASY WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS USING YOUR COMPUTER NETWORK. WHO’S ON MY WIFI WILL DETECT DEVICES ON YOUR LOCAL NETWORK AND WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN SOMEONE JOINS YOUR WIFI NETWORK. THE SOFTWARE CAN BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTERS AND IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IOS. TRACKING THE ACTIVITY ON YOUR NETWORK AND WIFI IS A MUST.
- Ransomware is a type of malicious software designed to block access to a computer system until a sum of money is paid.
How does Ransomware work?
- Computers become infected with ransomware and other viruses usually accomplished by tricking someone into clicking on a Universal Resource Locator (URL) or link.
- Ransomware can also spread by clicking on an attachment.
- Ransomware is largely distributed by email typically containing documents like fake mail delivery notifications, energy bills or tax returns, according to reports from security company Symantec.
- When users click on a bad link or attachment, the ransomware encrypts the computer’s hard drive, locking people out of computer files, including photos and music libraries and a screen may appear threatening to destroy the files unless a ransom is paid.
- Recent reports are now finding new ransomware that can infect computers without clicking on anything.
Windows Operating System Security
- It is well known that Microsoft computers often called PC’s are the most vulnerable to viruses and malicious hacks.
- Microsoft’s latest computer operating system Windows 10 comes equipped with security utilities that are designed to protect computers from malicious attacks but does not protect the computer from the user’s own mistakes and falling into Internet traps that invite problems directly.
Mac Operating System Security
- Although Mac’s have been known to be immune to viruses that would normally infect a PC in the past, there are increasing reports confirming that mac computers are also at risk to viruses and can surely be infected with ransomware.
- Apple has announced recently that they have revoked the digital certificate that is required for ransomware to be installed.
How can I protect my computers from Ransomware?
- If you use a Mac or a PC it is essential that you stay on top of performing all of the latest and newly released operating system security updates. This alone makes a big difference as it pertains to security and even general performance.
- There are many tech support companies that provide security services for home and business computer users. If you are not 100% confident that you can maintain your own computers and protect your data using a reliable backup solution you should contact a trustworthy tech support company and have a technician check and maintain your computer at least 1-2 times per year.
- Ultimately, think of your computers, devices, and your network like you do your cars or even your physical body. You need to perform recurring maintenance and checkups to ensure the best health and performance. If you do not have the knowledge or expertise to do these things yourself, you should contact a professional.
Google Keep is simply awesome!!!
Capture what’s on your mind
Add notes, lists, links, photos, audio and more to Google Keep.
When and where you need it
Keep something as simple as a grocery list to saving important website links to access anywhere at anytime. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
Share what you keep with others
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list with your husband, wife, or assistant on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
Find what you need, fast
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with images, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you’re looking for with ease and quickly, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
Always within reach
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you. Syncing across your devices requires access to the Internet.
Keep your thoughts in sync with Google Keep.
If you need assistance or training using Google Keep, contact Tech Help LA and schedule a one hour Google Keep training (onsite or remote). You will be amazed at how Google Keep will organize and simplify your digital operations. Tech Help LA recommends Google Keep to any person using Gmail or Google’s business G Suite services. Enjoy!
How can I speed up my computer?
A simple and easy way to speed up your computer is to clone your existing Windows or Mac hard drive to a new solid state hard drive. This should also give you peace of mind as it pertains to the local data stored on your computer. We use special software to make an exact copy of your current hard drive onto a new solid state hard drive. Many people think that adding more RAM is the only way to speed up a computer but that is false.
There are no moving parts to an SSD. Information is stored in microchips. This affects speed tremendously since your data is not limited by a mechanical arm with a read/write head. Your data is also safer due to this technology.
Do I still need to backup my data?
Yes, at Tech Help LA we highly emphasize the importance of backing up your data either locally or even better in a secure cloud such as Carbonite, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or Dropbox. Even if your data is stored on a solid state drive you still should have a continuous and seamless data backup in place in case of a fire, theft, user error, or physical damage.
Contact us for a free phone chat and we can help you plan and schedule cloning your computer to a solid state drive and setting up your continuous back.
Tech Help LA takes pride in focusing on the most important aspects of our customers operations pertaining to their computers and mobile devices. All computers need regular maintenance. The Internet although convenient and helpful, it also has a random malicious nature that can cause various problems for users and their devices.
Our top priority above all things is to make sure that our customers know the importance of security and backing up their data regularly.