Next time you’re out and about, hop on the TWC WiFi™ network.
It’s fast, reliable Internet access throughout key locations in Los Angeles. And it’s free to customers with Standard Internet service or above*.
– Make the most of your outings – you can connect from hotspots in key locations throughout the greater Los Angeles area, such as Venice Beach, Koreatown and Downtown LA.
– Read the news and catch up on email at conveniently located indoor and outdoor hotspot areas.
– Affordable TWC Access Pass options are available for purchase at hotspot locations for those who do not qualify for free TWC WiFi*.
So grab your mobile device or laptop and get going. With TWC WiFi network, you’ll have convenient WiFi access while you are out and about.
Finding hotspots is easy with WiFi Finder app
We’ve made it simple to locate TWC WiFi™ Hotspots wherever you go with our mobile WiFi Finder app. Download it today from the Android Market and iTunes App Store and start exploring TWC WiFi™ Hotspots.
Hop the Hotspots
Joining hotspots is easy. All you need is your Time Warner Cable Email address and password. Follow the instructions below to connect:
- Turn your WiFi feature ON.
- Select TWCWiFi network from your connection options.
- Open an Internet browser.
- Enter your Time Warner Cable Email address (for example,firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password on the WiFi Sign-in screen (located at twcwifi.com).
- You’re connected to TWC WiFi™.
Connect all your mobile devices
Get detailed setup instructions for all your WiFi-enabled mobile devices in Support. Go now.